Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Local full time Ellenville pilot. Come fly here

Hey,

I live near Ellenville and fly every day it’s possible. If anyone wants to come fly, I’m happy to show you the site. I’ve been flying here for 35 years. I’m an observer and excited to share my stoke. Ellenville is one of the best and safest places to fly. Come fly with me. Anytime any day.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Michael Strother has reacted to this post.
Michael Strother

We're stoked you're back, Rick!

Mike, I'm a visiting pilot from Rochester, I 'll be in Ellenville Th 14th to pick up items from Paul V. Camping at Tony's if things look valuable Fri -Sunday I'd sure like a local to show me around.

Just joined the club hope to fly while I'm there.

Ron Wolff

rick.fitzpatrick has reacted to this post.
rick.fitzpatrick

Hi Rick, Just joined the club 🙂 I'm a CA pilot traveling around seeing the USA, and flying along the way. Currently camped in PA but headed north and will spend 2-3 weeks in NY area. I would love to meet up for flying any day of the week that looks good. I'm an H3 that returned to flying in 2017 after letting life get in the way. Lots of CA mountain hours and coastal soaring in San Francisco, a couple of weeks of flying Utah over the past two years, and recently got an AT rating at Paradise in FL. Also spent a week at LMFP in Ga. I'll likely be in the area by Sunday.  You can message me directly 7076951255

Cheers,

Ian