Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Is this website still active?

Does Hudson Valley Free Flyers still exist? Does this website still function? Is it in use? Thanks.

Yes.... we are talking on it (website)

The HVFF not only exists.... but is buying the Ellenville site.

There is a live club meeting this Oct 14th, at the Papermill restaurant in Napanoch.

hook.huang and richard.vobroucek have reacted to this post.
hook.huangrichard.vobroucek

That being said.... the HVFF Facebook page has seen all the chatter traffic..... 

I'll guess that this website will become the primary place for club critical stuff once we have club critical stuff. (own the site.... and pilots have to join HVFF, etc)

richard.vobroucek has reacted to this post.
richard.vobroucek

Great News, Paul!  What time on the 14th?

Thanks. I don't recall a notice about the club meeting. Also, I posted earlier this evening to the non-flying section of the forum and didn't see it come back to my inbox. So maybe something is amiss.

I'm not on Facebook. So I think it would be a good idea to also send out notices via these forums.

Can't make The 14th due to prior obligations.

If you are referring to the Lincoln Park event, that message came through…no worries.

Quote from barry.morse on October 3, 2023, 10:32 pm

Thanks. I don't recall a notice about the club meeting. Also, I posted earlier this evening to the non-flying section of the forum and didn't see it come back to my inbox. So maybe something is amiss.

I'm not on Facebook. So I think it would be a good idea to also send out notices via these forums.

Can't make The 14th due to prior obligations.

Hey Barry,

We haven't sent the notice yet, it will go out once we've confirmed a time with Papermill. Sorry to hear you won't be able to attend, there will be other meetings though.

Cheers,

Mike

The decision to have the in person meeting was only made last night (Tuesday night)