Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

EAA Chapter 501 Fly-in, Lincoln Park Airport (N07) Saturday, October 14

EVENT CANCELLED

The fly-in is cancelled due to forecast low clouds and rain beginning Saturday morning.

I wanted to share this because I'm head organizer (with great and wise veteran support, though). Breakfast officially starts at 9:30 but we'll be ready by 9:00.

We're planning for roughly 70 aircraft - from powered ultralights to vintage to modern twins.

For ground arrivals, we'll have flag people. For air arrivals, we'll be on 122.8 suggesting an active and we'll have flag people on the ground for parking. You can find an arrival and taxi plan on the EAA501 website mentioned below.

I'll mention that I will enter my Aeros Stalker I rigid wing in the fly-in's Aircraft Judging Contest. Wish I had the kit for Stalker II upgrades, but...

A buddy who just sold his 1946 Luscombe will also be setting up his Vision Mark IV hang glider with a For Sale sign on it. I've flown borrowed Mark IV's twice: once on truck tow in Texas and once from Mingus Mountain 90 miles north of Phoenix, AZ. It let me make a no-step landing at Cottonwood Airport at a 4,000 density altitude.

Finally, overlapping our fly-in, beginning at noon, will be the airport's Sunset Pub and Grill Oktoberfest.  There's more info about that on the FB page of the Sunset Pub and Grill. Or see the calendar at socialflight.com, where both events are listed.

Hope to see you there or have a great weekend whatever you do! I'm sure there's tons going on that weekend!

EAA Chapter 501
Fly-In
Lincoln Park, NJ
Saturday, October 14th, 9 am - 1 pm

WHAT:
EAA Chapter 501 is hosting our annual Fly-In at Lincoln Park Airport (N07) on Saturday October 14th from 9am until 1pm. Breakfast fare and beverages will be available. We'll have aircraft judging and trophies presented in various classes. Check EAA501.org for event updates and arrival details.

WHERE:
Lincoln Park Airport (N07)
425 Beaverbrook Rd
Lincoln Park, NJ 07035

CONTACT US:
Barry Morse, Event Contact
201-675-1992 or barrymorse@optonline.net

Click here for more information.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.